Monday, May 16, 2011

Semester at Sea MayMester 2011

In a couple of days, I will be off to my third semester at sea voyage - this time t0 7 countries in 26 days (well with training and a couple of days off at the bahamas, a total of 30 days). Our voyage itinerary can be found at
http://www.semesteratsea.org/current-voyage/overview/itinerary-calendar.php.
I hope to be able to blog a bit or at least put up some pictures of our voyage. This one is unlike any other (what SAS voyage is anyway?) but we hope to do some really good work in all of the countries that we visit. Our goal is to be engaged, to work with the locals identifying and solving critical issues that will enable them to have better lives, and like other voyages to learn how to be better members of our global society. I'll miss all of my family and friends "on land" and of course August and our Rafa! Feel free to email or to write notes on the blog -


2 comments:

Sunny said...

Have a blast!!! Enjoy your closet office :). I enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

Have fun Anna! Can't wait to hear about your travels. For your next voyage, you have to stow away me, mike and miles so we can have adventures with you :)